Friday, December 28, 2007

Josh's BB GUN





This year for christmas Jake was determined to get Josh a red ryder BB gun and even asked santa for one for himself... I was a little nervous not because of it being a gun but of Josh's reaction so on christmas I had my camera posed for the money shot... it was so funny I am glad that I was prepared... Josh said "a gun.. why would you give me a gun" and later.. "that was my least favorite gift... and before that "here Bailey you can have it." Let's just say Jake was a little crushed.. so much for male bonding at least I did give him a couple of "tom" boys that were so excited to go shoot with daddy.

1 comment:

Chandana said...

Hi,

Nice blog.

Here's a blog that serves for your spiritual needs.

It has messages from the Holy Scriptures, that teach us how to have GOD in all the aspects of our lives and allow GOD's rule in every matter.

www.holyoneofisrael-reconciliation.blogspot.com

Have a blessed reading.

God bless you.