Sunday, May 25, 2008

Hailey Owens


Bailey's teacher came up to me and asked me if i had noticed that bailey had changed her name to Hailey. I had noticed a few things coming home with Hailey on it but I hadn't really paid attention to it. So I asked Bailey why she wanted to be Hailey now. She smiled and said "Mom, why didnt you just name me Hailey because my favorite letter is H not B. I said i was sorry i dint know that her favorite letter was going to be H. She said that H was her favorite letter because it started with her favorite thing......... HORSE. and she wanted the same letter too. I thought this was so funny but told her she better start liking BUTTERFLIES or BALLONS....

2 comments:

Todd and Kiersten said...

That is so funny!! Of course you should have known that her favorite letter would be H. Doesn't every mother plan ahead in that way.

Penny and Aaron Owens said...

That is hiliarious! Everywhere Aaron and I go where we see something fun that has horses on it we always mention Bailey's name and how she would love it. I have never met such a young horse lover.