Thursday, June 12, 2008

The news is out


So hopefully everyone got it. Yes, we are expecting baby #4 in December 2008. It has been a new experience being pregnant and sick with big kids. They notice when they have cereal for dinner a few nights in a row and sometimes lunch too. I put off telling them as long as I could for the fear that they would tell primary teachers or friends. I have been told about several new babies as a primary teacher so i know how easily it slips out of them. Anyways, funny story I figured I was safe to tell Jenny since she is still little and who can understand her right.. so i said "Jenny, guess what! Momma has a baby in her tummy " and she looked at me so seriously and said" momma, why did you eat him." I did have to laugh at that.

5 comments:

Lori said...

I'm so excited for you! That is so cute that Jenny thought you ate the baby. I hope you feel better quick. There's nothing better than "morning" sickness. :)

The Owens said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Owens said...

Congratulations Beth!! I think I WAS one of the last ones to find out! )c : That's ok... if I would have known I could have taken your kiddos when you weren't feeling so hot, because I know how that goes. I am excited for you!! Too awesome!! - Kristin O.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Beth! I'm so excited for you! Don't little ones say the funniest junk! I love it!

Lori said...

Do you know if it's a boy or girl yet???