Sunday, May 17, 2009

"Boy-lee" Owens




So it finally happened. I have worried and feared some day it might. Everytime someone told "their" story about how it happened I would gringe and think I am so glad that hasnt ever happened to me but it did. I am now an offical member of "My daughter cut her own hair" club. This week I was running around trying to get everyone ready for school and lunches packed and zane fed. I asked Bailey to go put out the ponytail holder she had it her hair and brush her hair out and I would come and help her fix her hair. I went into the bathroom to find hair all over the floor and bloody fingers. She had tried to CUT the ponytail out instead of pulling it. On the first try she only cut hair so she tried again and again. I guess I do have to hide the scissors better and hopefully she has learned her lesson because she doesnt like me having to style her hair every day but I have to until it grows out a little bit. Josh being the big brother quickly came up with a nickname for his sisters her do. Boy-lee. Very creative I only came up with Tim for Kim when she cut her cut short when we were little.

2 comments:

Arizona Manwarings said...

hey not a bad cut I think you look so cute bailey meg is going to be jelous cuz she wants hers shorter.

Elissa said...

She looks so sad! hahaha. It's VERY cute though.