Sunday, July 19, 2009

"TUB" for one











Zane is seven months and has gotten so active all of a sudden. Grabbing and reaching for everything. I was feeding him in the kitchen and he had made a MESS eating and I a thought and stuck him in the kitchen sink. PERFECT fit and it doesnt even hurt your back to lean over. Who needs a baby bath tub not me. Of course I now have to keep my sinks super clean.. Last night I was getting the kids ready their baths and Zane was the only one that I had to bathe...awhh so nice. (Bailey washed Jenny's hair for me while they were in the bath together.) Not too bad either.

3 comments:

Arizona Manwarings said...

love the butt pose =)

Brown Family said...

Oh my gosh, how stinkin cute is that boy. I love it. He has the best smile. I still think that he doesn't look like any of your other children.

Jo said...

What a cutie! I'm glad you found my Blog! So how have you been doing anyway? Your blog is way cute and I love to see how your family has grown! All your Kids look so cute and like they are tons of fun.