Monday, February 22, 2010

INSANE ZANE

My other son is CRAZY. He is now 14 months and finally walking a little. Again, I realize that these little spirits come into our families with their own personalities. Zane has already chipped his front tooth, lost a fingernail, I think I counted  5 bruises on his face from last week alone,(I called Jake 2x to ask what exactly to look for in a concusion) , has at least 2 baths a day and is fearless. He is busy, busy, busy. He climbed out of his crib and landed on his head and learned how to climb into the bathtub last week. Josh was such a different baby calm, quiet, neat and so easy going. Zane will already throw full on tantrums on the ground if you shut a door or take away something from him. 2 sons and so different and 2 girls and so different.Some are easier to get along with and I am SCARED for the teenage part. I just hope they all grow up knowing I love them all the same. Heavenly Father just knew he had to sent the calmer ones first so I would think I could handle Jenny and Zane.

3 comments:

Becky Peterson said...

It is about time you get a run for your money! Love you

manwaringgirls said...

He is such a cutie-pie! I hope that we can see him in person sometime this year...Want to come visit?

Denver criminal defense attorney said...

lovely child.