Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A SAD TAIL..... COTTON BUNNY R.I.P

We lost our dear "beloved" Cotton last Sunday. She became just too daring and jumped into the dog kennel with the dogs, who quickly caught her and sent her blissfully to heaven..... then Bailey went outside when she remembered her bunny was still outside roaming and screamed bloodly murder!!!!!!!!!!!!! After a few hours of hysterically crying and sobbing between Jenny, Bailey and Megan. We still werent able to find "Nuts" and decided maybe she had gone to a better place too and were content to be bunni-less for a while  but later that night we found her (Nuts) hiding in the backyard and we were so happy but sad because who knows if rabbits get lonely so..... meet Nuts's new best friend (cinderella) Cinnamon.
P.S. Josh just informed me that my use of satire in the title wasn't appropiate.... guess he doesn't get my humor but has succeeded my vocabulary.

1 comment:

Blakely said...

Very Cute! or sad! which ever way you see it!