Sunday, September 5, 2010

School Year 2010



Well, we started school last month and came home from New Mexico.. Here is a picture of the kids on the first day of school this year. They look thrilled don't they. Josh is now a 5th grader, Bailey is in 3rd and Jenny is in 1st. grade. So far school is going well and the kids are enjoying it. I am suriving here alone without Jake (he comes home in oct) and dealing with the kids alone... just barely. We all miss our dad and can't wait to have him back, FULLTIME. It is a little discerning when the kids talk about going to their dads or.. saying oh, thats at my dads.. etc. Zane cries everyday when the kids leave him and run into school and has to just deal with mom till they get home BUT we are both enjoying our  his naptime.

4 comments:

Jo said...

Hey! You have such cute Kids! I love to see what you've been up too! It sounds like your life is as crazy as mine right now. My Boys are always asking when their Dad is going to be home and when he's going to just have a night off to stay home with us. It does get pretty lonely and sometimes hectic without our other half. Good Luck, I'll be thinking about ya as we keep up with all the craziness we call life.

Becky Peterson said...

Lookin good Keep up the good work of being both mom and dad right now. You can do it.

Brown Family said...

Good luck without Jake, you can do it. I think that when jake gets back you need a vacation to come and visit here. I love how the kids look so excited to go to school.

Heather H said...

Beth, I dont know how you do it! I have the hardest time when my husband travels and its never for more then a few days every few months. You rock doing it alone!! Your kids are so big, I hope school goes great for them this year!