Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spring Break 2011


We  stayed home for Spring Break ... I know kinda lame so we sat down
and made a list of rules so we all would be happy and fun.
Then we made a list of fun things to do.....
1. Go to the library 2. Go to Water Park 3. Go to Mcdonalds 4. Have a friend over
 5. Go to the treehouse 6. Set up the swimming pool 7. Play laser Tag
(jenny was in charge of this list)
I did my "weekly" loads of laundry
Josh went to his first scout camp out
Bailey got stung by a bee
I ripped my shirt when I was swinging my arms trying to KEEP running
(Im attempting to run a 5k )
Jake and Zane fixed bikes...(shh! Dont mention the bald spot)

The three big kids waiting in line at the waterpark (we left Z with a sitter)

The week went too fast... I felt like we didn't get anything done! We ended up getting 4/7 things done on the kids list. Whew!! Maybe next year we will be more exciting.

1 comment:

Arizona Manwarings said...

Sounds a lot funner than riding in a car for 32 hours and having 7 days of rain to do nothing in. Next year we are staying home with you. Or we could all go to Disneyland?