Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Run 2011

Becky and Vicki

Kim and  me


Before the Race (pic take my me)

Kim and Vicki in the home stretch

Their competition

After the Race ....WE DID IT!!

Out to Dinner with Aunt JaNell and Girls

I Did it!!!! I mean we did it. We ran a 5k. Us Manwaring girls( me and my sisters) went to Provo this last weekend for a sisters weekend and to run a 5k. Becky and I had set a goal to do it and we talked Vicki and Kim into it.. (actually triple dog dared them ) It was so fun and we laughed and shopped and ate and went to a movie and met up with Aunt LaNay, Michelle and Antionette (no pic srry) and Aunt JaNell and her girls too. I'm glad we got to spend our mother's Day weekend together.

3 comments:

Todd and Kiersten said...

HOw fun! Strange that we were so close...and yet so far away. Way to go. That is something that has always looked fun to me, but way intimidating too.

Cameron and Amy said...

I am so proud of you!! Good job. On the other hand, you didn't tell me you were up here. What?? I would have come run with you!

alicent.manwaring@gmail.com said...

Way to go!!! I am really proud of you all--just keep up the conditioning, and now add to it a little each week, how about a 10k? And in just a few miles after that you'll be ready for a half marathon, more specifically the Airforce 1/2 Marathon in Dayton, Ohio with Brad and I this Fall!!! You guys are already a third of the way there. We would love to have you!!!