Sunday, November 6, 2011

Halloween 2011


I opted for Cookie Halloween Houses instead of Pumpkins

Zane wouldn't stop eating his to even decorate it but he was happy

                                                                The Costumes...






This year for Halloween we had a Skeleton knight,  an animal vet (small animal btw), woody the cowboy and Link from the video game Zelda. My kids think they are TOO BIG for theme halloween costumes..  SO they got to be whatever they wanted this year, although I begged Josh to be BUZZ LIGHT YEAR , he didnt go for it. We went to the wards trunk or trick.. The kids got  enough candy to make them happy and we were done at 7:30 pm, which was nice. This is the only way my kids know how to trick or treat in the back of peoples cars.... in a parking lot ..in thedark. Maybe we need to take them for the "REAL" experience at least ONCE. All the kids Halloween costumes were fairly easy for me to put together EXCEPT Josh's. I tried to talk him out of it for weeks because I knew how much time and energy I was going to put into it.. but nope he wouldn't change his mind. So I enlisted Jake's help and we got it done... mostly. AHHHH!! Sometimes I feel like a SCROOGE and hate all the work that go into these coming holidays..yes I said ALL THE HOLIDAYS cause guess what is around the corner birthdays for the boys and CHRISTMAS.. I know I am awful right. ( I need a little christmas right this very minute...cue the music)

No comments: