Monday, March 12, 2012

Here FiShY..FiShY

Arizona Aquarium




On Presidents Day the kids were out of school and Jake had to work.. but I wanted to do something FUN still so I took all the kids to the Arizona Aquarium in the Valley. I had heard great reviews about it and it has been here for a couple years now BUT I had also heard how expensive it was so we hadn't quite made it there. SO with Josh assuring me what a GREAT helper he would be we left early that morning and it was pretty cool. Zane loved it, Jenny liked it, Bailey thought it was interesting and Josh was not impressed after 5 minutes and ready to go over to GAME STOP at the Mall. Oh, how I am not enjoying his "tween" status. Needless to say we were home at noon with ONERY KIDS and an ONERY MOM. But hey we went and it was cool.

No comments: