Tuesday, July 17, 2012

On the Road AGAIN (Phone Pics)

The Boat and front of the CARAVAN

Zane and Baby Spencer... SO Cute

Playing Kickball in the street at Vickis


$$$ Gas

A sleeping grandpa

Grandmas

Dress up.. you are never too OLD

to be a Warrior Princess

 or a Canadaian Princess

or even a boy to PLAY


                                                              Hamock Time
Boat FULL of GRANDKIDS





                                              Jenny and Zane Teeter TOT

We left Arizona the BEGINNING of June and Just got home. We clocked 6,000 miles door to door. We went to Utah and saw Grandma and Grandpa Owens and Aunt Kim and kids and then to Idaho to Aunt Becky's (who came along with us for the rest of the way) picked up Grandpa and headed to CANADA.. with a QUICK trip to Vickis and headed across the border. We got to Grandmas all in one peice and the kids did really good. I am completly unorganized so I am going to post a bunch of pics in random order but at least they will get on HERE . I havent posted FOREVER. .. my longest break I think so I got to get on the stick.

No comments: