Sunday, November 30, 2008

ThanksGiving THanks


Jenny kissing Roofert yuck... but it makes me giggle


Megan and Jenny on the tramp



Braxton and Josh shooting guns with the boys




The girls at the pink table


This Year for thanksgiving we went down to Brian and Shan's and I didn't have to do anything. Shan and Brian had everything ready all we had to do was show up. Which was so nice and I appreicated that esp. since I feel as big as a whale and cant do anything in this body until this baby gets OUT. WHich is in 19 more days , you bet I have a count down. Jake is leaving me this week and going to camp for a week for work. He will get home a week before the baby comes. I am going to miss him but at least I can be a complete home body if I want since I have no soccer and no callings and I am not opposed to going and renting video games and movies to entertain the kids. Yes, I know good parenting for sure. Anyways, back to thanksgiving. ... we had a lot of fun and I love the picture that shan has of the boys in the back of the truck with Jake and Brian I think that was the best picture for sure but I will try and see if I have some different ones of the cousins having fun this thanksgiving. We are so glad we aren't alone with the Sun State.

No comments: