Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween and babies


I have been looking at everyones cute halloween blogs and I decided I better i better post one of my kids. I will post my one and only picture that I took. I am offically a slacker mom. I bought all the costumes and poor Bailey got to make up a combonation costume at the last minute. I am usually quick good and creative esp. for halloween but not this year. I could have skipped the whole thing except my kids were so excited. This halloween was almost as bad as the Halloween when Jenny was born and the kids just trick or treated on all the doors in our house (bedroom, bathroom, etc) I know pretty sad but at least they were too little to remember so shush keep the secret.Anyways, I have offically 46 days left until I can get this baby out. Baby boy owens will be born on December 19, 2008. Yes, I am sheduled for c-section # 4 and hopefully will be home for Josh's birthday on the 22nd. I seem to be carrying another amazon boy. I am on offical watch from my dr. and ultrasound lady to check my amino fluid every few weeks since I am measuring 3 weeks bigger and the baby is already 5 lbs. My girls were normal but not the boys.... anyways I ran out of fluid with Josh reason for the c-sections and they took him 2 1/2 weeks early weighing 8lb 9 oz. and He is still a big guy and always will be. I think both my boys will be taller then their dad and maybe even their tall grandpas.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I loved reading about your kids trick or treating in your house, very funny! I hope you are doing well!