Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ready to Ride?







Josh was supposed to get his cast off this week but the dr. ended up going out of town so Jake got permission to cut it off himself. WHAT! I know I can't belive I actually let him do it. Josh did not want jake to do it and has been very nervous that his arm would look funny. But we convinced him it would be easy and quick. It was a little more tramatic then both Jake and I thought it would be and we should have probably just waited but boy did that cast stink. The girls fought about who had to sit by him because of the smell. We even tried to sprinkle baking soda down in it. We are so glad that he is whole again and he can do his own homework (Jake and I have been taking turns doing his homework while he sits by us and tells us what to write and the teacher gave me complients on my handwriting not jakes) No more making sure everything at the dinner table is sitting on his left so he didnt knock it over with his cast.(cooked oatmeal all over the floor and his cast was by far the worst I had to clean up) But the big question is HE READY TO RIDE again? Nope. .. and either is his mom.

No comments: