Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pedis for Jake


Jake and I went out on a date last night and I surprised him with a pedicure. This was after I caught him using his pocket knive on his heels. I have been wanting to go again for awhile but the only time I went before was in washington with vicki so I wasn't sure where to go but these nail places seem to be popping up everywhere. SO after the pocket knive incident twice this week I made an apt. for both of us. I wasn't sure that he would go for it so I waited to tell him until we were walking by the door of the nail place. (Luckily it is right by target so I had a good cover story.)He wasn't sure at first esp. when the lady asked him what color he would like. He freaked out and said "NO COLOR" She was kidding but he was still worried. Anyways, it was really fun to watch him swirm and finally relax and enjoy himself. I think he'd go back and he didn't freak about the price so now I have to figure out how I can afford two pedis every once in awhile instead of one.

2 comments:

Arizona Manwarings said...

thats awsome, ill have to try and get Brian to go for that. And really Jake I think you should have went for Fire RED

Haley said...

Gorgeous Jake! Would you take Darren next time?