Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Cause we are crazy


Jake brought home a trampoline last week we had one before but he ripped the mat when he was jumping. Anyways, the kids were so excited to have a one to jump on again. Josh was upset that he wasnt allowed to jump with his cast. I know pretty mean of us to get this while one of the kids is out of commission but it was a get it or lose it deal so we did. I am still a little nervous to watch them jump. I think that the broken arm visual is still too close in my memories. Jake has taken full responsiable to take kids to ER and explain to social services while our kids have had so many injuries and even defend his reasoning agaisnt letting Josh jump broken arm and all.

yep, After hours of boobing Jake told Josh it was up to him to risk re breaking his arm having to have surgery HIS decision so of course he's been jumping. But only when dad is home because I just cant see that arm visiual again soon.

No comments: