Friday, March 27, 2009

Bailey's B- day




Bailey turned 7 this week. She has been counting down since last March. She has been saving for her half of a nintendo ds for her b-day for the last six months but when it finally came and she (hopefully) understood that would be the ONLY thing she would get she decided that she would rather have a couple smaller gifts instead. Jake had to work so we had her special dinner and b-day cake before Jake left for work and opened presents.. then we had a slumber party (with just me and the kids) in the living room and played the wii and watched movies. The kids were so excited because I promised not to make them go to sleep they could stay up as late as they wanted. .... I lied. At 2am I made them turn off the tv and sleep. I couldnt belive they made it that long and they were back up at 5am when I was up with Zane. Let's just say we all have a birthday hang over and today everyone was a lot whiney and in tears but at least when I put them to sleep tonight they all were out by 7pm.

2 comments:

Becky Peterson said...

Bailey Happy Birthday We sure love you and hope you partied hard.

Arizona Manwarings said...

Happy Birthday Bailey. Hope you got great gifts!