Monday, April 6, 2009

Life is Good

It was worth it when I look at my sweet baby



This month is April,.... right. I realized that it has now been a year since my life has been normal. Morning sickness, weight gain, aches and pains of being pregnant, get this baby outta me stage, surgery(I mean birth) recovering from that physically and mentally, fussy, fussy baby, sick, sick baby. One Year this month of discomfort and discouragement that I can do this... survive and thrive with my children and enjoy my life. But today I realized I CAN DO IT! My baby is so happy and healthy and I am starting to feel like myself and actually feel like I can leave the house with and without all the kids in tow. It is a good thing because I was starting to wonder. Anyways... I also have decided that 4 kids is alot of dang kids. People look at you like you are crazy and it is a little crazy trying to get them all to behave in public. funny story this week Jake and I were at Wal-mart with he baby while the other kids were in school and I was sent Jake to grab something with the baby and he came back telling me that some old lady touched Zanes face. We are a little germ conscience right now... anyways he said she had asked him if this was our first baby and he told her no he is our 4th and she had said "no offense honey, but find a hobby and leave your wife alone." As he was repeating the story to me it clicked to him what she had meant and he said "how rude!!! find a hobby!!! how rude " I thought it was funny.

2 comments:

Lori said...

I find it strange that total strangers seem to think it's their business how many kids someone has! I get people asking me if this baby will be our last and even though it will be the last I still think "that's none of your business!" :) I'm so glad everything is finally starting to go better with you and your family!

twila (Grandma) said...

I am glad too that every thing is starting to feel better. You are very courageous and a good mom. I love the tooth for a tooth and the hair cuts. I cant wait to see everyone again. take care twila