Monday, April 6, 2009

What....Hard Work !!!




I get my childhood now. I hated to have to weed rows and rows and rows of corn or not ever beening able to sleep in past 8am on a Saturday or getting dropped off at B.P. for hours to mow acres and acres of grass. I get it I didnt like it but I get the concept. Josh needs to have more responsiablity but how do I teach him that with no garden, acres of grass or a Victor to teach him. We are going to have to figure that out but for now he got a new weekly chore.... Mowing the lawn. He was not too happy about it and was quick to tell me that he was just to young to mow the lawn. I said "Josh, it you think you are too young then you are old enough!" so Jake and I taught him his mower operation safety and followed him along while he whined and I got a few pics which he wasnt happy about. I know who wants to pose for pictures while you are being forced to work hard... I just couldnt help it. Next on my list doing their own laundry and folding and putting it away... it is for their own good right.

2 comments:

Augustine Romero said...

You have a beautful family. Great to talk to you tonight.

The Owens said...

HAHA, I need to do more of that kind of stuff to my kids!