Tuesday, June 23, 2009

105 and higher....


opps wrong pic and I cant figure out how to delete sorry















It is starting to feel a lot like SUMMER. ... and we are staying here for the summer so we broke down and got our kids a big swimming pool to (tire them out) I mean for them to play in during the day after jobs are done. I had to fight Jake to get one. .. but I won . It is the perfect height and and only deep enough to go up to Jenny's chest but wide enough for them all to swim. So we had it up a week and it has been wonderful. The kids have played for HOURS each day and eaten lunch and dinner out on the trampoline and then gone and played some more. The best thing is at bedtime they totally CRASH!

2 comments:

Brown Family said...

I think that I need to come and visit you so the kids can play and swim they would have so much fun.

Becky Peterson said...

looks like fun... what my kids wouldn't do for a pool.