Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Zane SIX MONTHS old

Zane is now in 12-18 month clothing and I opened the box of clothes that I have been buying and putting away for him to grow into and I found this... I bought the same outfit TWICE in the same size . I am losing it or I guess I really like dinos





My baby is six months old. Man, I wish the pregnancy when this fast.... Zane is still healthy and hasn't had any ill effects from being in the hospital and everytime we go to the doctor he is impressed of how clear his lungs sound. We were truely blessed to have had him recover as well as he has. He has grown and always seems to get comments about what a chunk he is. He is sitting up by himself and has 5 teeth and two more that are almost through. Jenny is getting a little friendly-er with him. She will talk to him and make faces at him when he needs to be entertained while I am doing something but ONLY if Josh and Bailey are busy or gone. She would rather watch them play with Zane and stay in the back ground. Jake and I always have had a competion to see if the baby says mom or dad first... but this time the kids have joined the race.

1 comment:

Brown Family said...

Oh my goodness he is a cute little boy. I still think that he doesn't look like the other kids. He has his own look. He looks like jake to me where the rest of them look more like you.