Saturday, October 31, 2009

On Hallow's Eve...


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!


ARGHH!! WALK THE PLANK!!


HOWDY PARNTER!!!


THE FORCE IS STRONG!!!


THIS IS THE BEST I COULD DO WITH FOUR KIDS AND GETTING THEM TO ALL LOOK


This year for Halloween we got the kids dressed up and went to the wards trunk or treat. Jake was off and it was so nice to have him with us. He is on a new schedule that gives him weekends off and I love it, love it. Josh went as a jedi, zane as master yoda, Bailey as a cowgirl and Jenny a pirate. I did try and talk jenny and Bailey into doing a star wars theme with the boys but they wanted to do their own thing and I decided to pick my battles.

1 comment:

Cameron and Amy said...

I love the Yoda costume! Such cute kids you have. I tried to get Erin to go as a witch, but also, it was a no go for me. I guess they do have to have their own minds...