Thursday, November 5, 2009

Jen's New Digs


jen's bed and shelves

a little desk

finally her own space...knock first

Poor, Poor Jenny.... due to the current economy she is stuck with the rest of us in our tiny house. We making the best of our square footage and we now have 5 bedrooms instead of three. How did we do this you ask. ...simple I moved Zane's CRIB in our closet and I love it. It is so quiet and he sleeps so well and Josh has his own space back again. Jen and Bailey have been fighting and not wanting to share a room and Jenny decided to move out... in to our laundry room. She squatted in there for two weeks and I didn't think that she would last but she has and she loves it. SO I cleaned it up and tried to make it a little bit more comfy for her. It is now the place to be and Josh and Bailey always want to go and play in her room. So I am offically counting it as our 5th bedroom. :) and she is always a good sport and lets me know when the laundry is done... (I am funny)

4 comments:

Brown Family said...

I love it, you did a great job. Glad that things are working out.

Arizona Manwarings said...

I am excited for the next time we come to visit, maybe Jenny will share her room it looks really comfortable

Blakely said...

Jenny I love your room. Maybe you can convince Katelyn to sleep in our laundry room too.

Cameron and Amy said...

I think you are the smartest mommy ever!