Sunday, November 29, 2009

Jennie o turkey


Things you probably should think about when naming your kids

josh and braxton 'man huggin"

all cuzins

girl cuz


boys

my kids

Thanksgiving was fun this year. I was so thankful for not being pregant this year and I had a cute baby this year instead of a huge belly. Brian and Shan came up and we went and saw the temple lights and the kids played and played. We adults snuck out a christmas present and tried it out while the kids were "supposed" to be sleeping and got caught. The boys played on the fourwheeler and motorcylce. Brian was a "wild" man on the motorcylce and gave us all a little excitement. We tried to take some family pics each other but found out there is way too much SUN in arizona. I didnt take many pics but this is what I got. :)

2 comments:

Brown Family said...

I think that the picture of the kids are great. They all look great but what were the presents that you were trying out?

Penny and Aaron Owens said...

Zane is so smiley I love it!! What a cute family you have. I can't wait to see you guys next month:)