Sunday, December 13, 2009

11 months and a KISS






well, it finally happened jenny likes Zane enough to kiss him. I was putting him down and I asked her if she wanted to give Zane a kiss and she DID. Yeah.... they might become friends yet. We are getting ready for the big birthdays next week and christmas. No wonder I was a mess last year. We took the kids to the park today and tried again to get pics of them for christmas but over 50 tries later we only got a few that would be good. I think I am gonna leave it to the professionals from now on because it is impossiable to get them all looking at the same time and zane to sit with the big kids at all.

3 comments:

Brown Family said...

I think that the pictures are really cute. I love the one with all the kids and then the one of Bailey and Jenni. I think that they look great.

Cameron and Amy said...

The pictures look good! Either I'm not observant at all, or Zane totally grew lots of hair and looks older. Wow!

Becky Peterson said...

Looking Good! Yeah, Jenny! I love the curly hair on Jenny. Go to a website called www.picnic.com It will let you edit and change colors and add text for free.