Thursday, January 21, 2010

Best buddies...who woulda thought??



Jen giving Zane a lift

just a cute picture of Zane
lately.... Jenny and Zane have become pals... they play cars together and Jen likes to hold him and tickle him and zane will even crawl over to her and put his head on her lap it is so cute... I love it. A couple of weeks ago I let Jen play hookey from school and Zane was laying down in his crib(closet) and I went to take a shower while Zane was still sleeping. In the middle of my shower Zane started to cry and I hear Jenny run through the bathroom to my closet saying "I got it.. I got it Mom. I panicked because one... I was naked and Two.... Jenny only outweighs her brother by about 15 pounds and I could picture her trying to lift him outta the crib and it ending badly so... I started yelling..."Jenny, Don't you dare lift him out.... he is okay Jenny...JeNNY..JENNY!! There was a eeirry quiet and then giggles.. I threw on a towel and ran into the closet and found them together in the  crib.. Jenny had climbed in to keep him company until I COULD lift him out. and I just had to take a picture.

4 comments:

Brown Family said...

Jenni(I know I spelled it wrong)is so cute, good to see her likeing her brother now.

Becky Peterson said...

I love it! It is always nice when they love playing together.

Kristie said...

So cute Beth! How big is the age difference between your youngest two? I've been worried about having my first three so close together and then having another one more than five years later. I hope they will be buddies too, just like your cute kiddos!

Anonymous said...

Awwh thats so cute!! I love it when small kids play around like that! xxxxxxxxxxx