Friday, January 1, 2010

A Winter Wonderland


all the cousins

the girls in their fort

josh and bailey making snow angels

jake and zane

Let it snow! Let it Snow! It is pretty sad when my kids thought that ice that I had to scrape off my windsheild was snow this winter so we decided that we wanted to do a real snow trip this year so we went up to Greer this week with Brian and his family. I found snow suits for everyone at Savers all throughout the year for cheap so the kids could actually play in snow gear(we have always used socks for gloves in the past) It was so fun and we enjoyed spending time as a big family.

3 comments:

Brown Family said...

It looks like you had alot of fun. I love the picture of Jake and Zane.

Haley said...

Looks like everyone everywhere is enjoying the snow. Jake looks pregnant with Zane on the one picture. I can't believe how big they are getting.

Honeymoon bed breakfast said...

These are all the very beautiful and wonderful destinations having snow boarding and all the travel sports with fun and enjoyment.