Sunday, March 21, 2010

..Like bunnies

We are weak.... we tried to resist. Bailey wanted a kitty for her birthday Thats all just a kitty. Some friends of ours in the ward have bunnies and Jake thought this was a better option since they could be outside and can't meow. So we went to look and we ended up with two... (Girls) so that they can keep each other company and they were so cute. The kids have been playing with them all week. Zane isn't too sure of them and doesnt want to touch them and Bailey and Jenny learned the art of dressing live animals up in doll clothes.. who needs barbies (we do have them btw I am sorta girly) Oh, the girls each named them..... Bailey named hers Cotton and Jenny named hers Nuts... (she said because hers looks like a peanut, but she giggles everytime she says it so I am not so sure)

7 comments:

lisa said...

How cute :) Don't laugh at me, but at first I thought it was a fake bunny...lol

I've seen little dogs in clothes, just never bunnies.

Best wishes

Cameron and Amy said...

Okay, the light saber bunny made me laugh. Silly kids.

Heather H said...

Oh they are so cute!!

utahowens said...

It did make me laugh. Thank you!!

utahowens said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blakely said...

Love it! I wish we could have come to Arizona during spring break. We miss you guys.

Jo said...

Your family is so cute and your Boys sound a lot like mine! We just gave in an got our Boys a Puppy! Ya, we are suckers. We had finally ran out of good excuses as to why we couldn't get a Puppy, so we jumped on a good deal and now I take care of the Puppy. I make the Boys help me a lot though. Bunnies will be fun! Good Luck!