Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Bailey's Birthday

finally a use for the deer in the living rm


everyone with their stuffed animals
Bailey turned eight last week and it was her year for a party so we had an animal party... She still loves horses but has now rounded out with a love of all animals. ANY and ALL. I have caught her bringing flies home in her back pack.. (don't ask me why) Anyways... I found a good deal on un- stuffed animals online that you could stuff at your house and I made outfits for the animals.. (I cut up a newborn oneies and made a shirt and panies) and a skirt for each girl to dress their animals up in. It was fun and all the girls had fun whew I am glad we dont have a party for another 2 years.

4 comments:

Arizona Manwarings said...

love the hat on the deer!

Mike said...

Hello,

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your
interview.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas

W.C.Camp said...

Hope that deer brought a gift. With that many points he surely ate a lot of cake. The least he can do is bring a decent gift?

W.C.C.

Kristie said...

We had a deer on the wall when I was growing up, and he got dressed up for every holiday. Santa hat with ornaments hanging from the antlers at Christmas...costume at halloween...sunglasses in the summer. I'm sure my dad loved it.