Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Big Day in the Splash Zone

grandpa Manwaring

Grandpa Manwaring got Bailey pink roses and a pretty pink necklace which she loved.
I was really trying to smile in the picture  
                   
Grandma Owens and Aunt Cami made a Baptism Blanket
The Arizona Manwarings got creative with candy (and Josh was jealous cause he got a picture of jesus)
Grandpa and Grandma Owens
Bailey did it, she got baptized this last week. We had a short and sweet baptism, which we all loved. she was the only one in our ward so it was all about Bailey. We had all the grandparents and Uncle Brian and Shan and kids of course(I didnt get a picture of them though) It was a good day.... I remembered the white underware but forgot towels so maybe by the time Zane gets Baptized I will have my duties of a good mom perfected... ;)

3 comments:

Heather H said...

Awww, she is beautiful! And I love the picture at the top of the page, you have adorable kids.

Brown Family said...

Great pictures, I love the blanket it is so cute.

Haley said...

Congratulations Bailey. We were hoping you would get baptized down here. But we are excited for you. You look very pretty.