Monday, July 5, 2010

Camping 101

We went Camping this weekend in our trailer and I learned ..........


#1. It is never good to set up camp while it is raining and hailing

#2. Duct tape can really fix anything like your tent holes that have ripped in the rain and hail

#3. I never will bring enough dry clothes EVER!!

#4. Hot dogs cooked over a campfire are sooooo good even if they turn black from the flames.

#5. Little girls refuse to eat hot dogs that look black and will only eat the buns.

#6. Cleaning up vomit in the middle of the night is still not fun in the outdoors.

#7. When you spill oj all over you it doesnt dry quite the same as water.

#8. Although flip flops are nice to slip on and off... there is no way too keep your toes clean.

#9. Tennis shoes are soooooooooo much better to keep feet clean but not so fun when they get wet.

#10. Maybe I'm not a happy camper.

#11. You always sleep better the second night cause you are sooo tired.

#12. Sleeping with a baby that likes his space is not the easy thing to do.

#13. Worms can be the most exicting pets EVER.

#14. Kids actually fight over who has the best walking stick.

#15. Boys have an unfair advantage when there isnt outdoor bathrooms.

# 16. I have two girls..

# 17. I need to learn more campfire songs and stories.

#18. I did have fun but boy am I tired.


2 comments:

Arizona Manwarings said...

sounds like you had a great adventure. and please dont intorduce my children to worm pets!

Brown Family said...

Glad you had fun,it looks like you had fun at least. We went camping as well last weekend.