Friday, June 25, 2010

Josh.. big feet... Owens


Today I couldn't find my shoes... and I needed to run to the store so I went to the hall closet and looked one more time. Josh's sandals caught my eye, would they, maybe well.... I tried them on and they fit. So off to wal-mart I went and when i got home i left them in the hallway and  i hollered at Josh to put his shoes away and he came and said " Man, how did these get here... I swore I put them away." Then I giggled to myself and thought there are even more good things about kids getting bigger.

2 comments:

Cameron and Amy said...

Okay, I read back through your blog and now I remember why you are in Shell City. Hello to me. Blame it on pregnant brain or something. Love you! Miss you. We'll have to try one day to have a cousin's get together.

Becky Peterson said...

It's weird to have kids wearing some of the same things that you are wearing. Blakely is borrowing shoes even though she is a size smaller. Which makes her a 9!!!