Monday, September 22, 2008

Jenny turns four!!!






Jenny turned four years old today. I can't belive she is that old... Well, all she wanted for her birthday was a batman suit which I made the cutest pink and purple one with a matching one for a super bunny as well which she loved. ..... until dad pulled out the batman suit he had found at savers for $ 2.99 which he talked me into getting as insurance... (I wasn't so sure she was going to go for the girl style batman) she got spoiled to say the least. We went to Chuck E. Cheese for dinner. Yuck! Was not good but the kids had fun and we made it home by 7pm. Here are some cute pictures of our Birthday girl and our day of fun..

2 comments:

Todd and Kiersten said...

Super cute! I like that you make things yourself...I'm not so inclined, but I hope to be one day. How did her hair get so long, by the way??

brian said...

Awsome Jenny!

Happy late birthday! Have a Happy one!