Friday, September 5, 2008

What to name the Baby.....Jesus Santa Clause Owens

We can not agree on a baby name for the soon to be boy in our family. Jake pointed out that we had named all our kids with either J's or B's and our names fit that way too which I totally didnt do on purpose. So logically if I was going by that theory I need a B name but I swear they are all used and taken by family members. We have Brad, Brian, Blake, Breck, Braxton, Brody and a Brady that are already named and taken.... leaving me with not much. I don't like Brandon, Bryce, Brock and most of my logical other choices. I do like Ben and Blaine and Bo but I cant commit plus Jen rhymes with Ben so does that make it out as a choice esp. since jake calls her Jenny Benny and Ben is an old boyfriend name but so was Jenny (actually 2 old girlfriends) so we have that cleared and okayed. ANd I am sure my family all thinks of Blaine Nelson who was quite a strange duck. And Bo Owens too many oo 's next too each other and I dont like BEAU. So out of all the B's that is all I like. The other names that are under consideration are Wyatt, Luke, Zane, Justin, Matthew or Kaden. Jake votes for JACOB and to call him CUB and the kids want Jesus santa clause because of his birthday so close to christmas. So do I just give up on the B's and do a Z for the end?

2 comments:

Cameron and Amy said...

Love Ben. There's also Barrett, Beck, Brent, Brett and Bruce. I like Zack and Zane.

Arizona Manwarings said...

Brian says he is on a mission to find you a B name so watch out when you come down on Friday.