Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It's the end of the world




My husband bought us a fake tree. Never in the ten years that we have been married has he waivered on this Christmas ideal.. to have a freshly cut Christmas tree. I was shocked when he came home with his purchase. I guess having a 4th kid and getting old finally broke him. Another first this week was he felt cold and turned our heater on and wore a jacket... thats the first time since we moved here. I think his blood is starting to thin... and he is turning ARIZONA- IN. Baby update we have grandma owens here and the kids are thrilled and Jenny keeps telling me that I can leave now. I have less then 48 hours left until we have the baby here. I am offically freaking out. Maybe I can wait a little longer. ARe they sure that there is real baby in there, I think I am hitting denial that this is really going to happen and I still have so much more to do. I was surprised with a little shower from some good friends in my ward last week, which was so kind and nice of them and got our carseat today. So I am set but still working on the mental part of being ready. ... I will let you know how that goes.

2 comments:

corilee said...

Good luck with the new baby! I found your blog yeah!!! Check out mine when you get a chance.

Todd and Kiersten said...

Good Luck!!! It is so exciting! And the tree looks great too. I do love a real tree, but since I can't ever keep them alive and I have a paranoia of it starting on fire...we too have a fake one. Just burn a candle that smells like Christmas tree.