Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Jenny is warming up




Since Zane has gotten home from the hospital Jenny has refused to even touch him. She won't sit by you if you have a baby blanket near you or esp if you have the baby. So We have been working on her trying just to get her to touch him or bring him a binkie or something. Yesterday I asked her if she wanted to hold Zane and She said" I think so and everyone will be so excited if I do it huh" too bad he screamed but she didnt seem to mind and She even let Zane play with her new Bolt stuffed animals...

3 comments:

Jen said...

How funny! Well at least she finally held him! hope you are doing well!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are too cute! You had a lot going on for one December--hope you are hanging in there!!!

Craison said...

Hi Beth, this is Erin Ashmore! I found you actually through Beth's blog. Anyways, I too have a blog if you want to check it out. I don't have a whole lot going on. So I live in Maricopa where are you? Just wanted to say hi and let you know you have a beautiful family! :O)

http://eeashmore.blogspot.com/