Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Nesting and sticker shock


I had my very last dr. apointment today. I don't have to see him again until he is taking the baby out next week in 9 days and grandma comes in 6 days. THe kids are so excited for grandma to come and I am excited for them too to get to have grandma all by themselves with out all the cousins. We love our cousins but it will be special to have some one on one too. I am starting to freak out when I realize that this will finally be over and our life as we know it will change again. I went and bought some diapers, baby bath, binkies, bottles and onesies. It is like having my first baby again because I dont have much. I still do not have a carseat. Jake and I will go and make that purchase this week. It is a lot harder to buy things when you know this is your last baby and you have to re buy those things you gave away. The one thing that I could not buy was formula. A can of formula when Jenny was a baby was around 12 bucks and now it was 21 dollars. I couldnt belive it and I couldnt buy it. Maybe when I have an actual baby screaming and then I just have to I will but right now it still not real.

No comments: