Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dish Duty


I feel like such a slacker mom and I have been on auto pilot for the last year with being sick and pregnant and now with a newborn... My kids are not learning how to work and be responsiable so I have finally decided to crack the whip. (HARDER anyways) We had a FHE that we talked about chores and why we all need to help out. I assigned chores and dish nights. So for the last two weeks Jake and I have been taking turns helping them each have their own dish night a few times a week. Anyways, I have been still helping them and doing alot of the work thinking they are still fairly young (not josh) so It was Jennys dish night and i asked Bailey to help her start washing of dishes.. I was on my way to help but the little boys screamed and I sat down to feed him and I hear the girls still working in the kitchen and I directed them a little from the couch but those two girls did the kitchen and worked together and even washed off the counters... I did have to re arrange some of the dishes in the dishwater but they did pretty dang good. I was so surprised and proud of them I took a picture.

No comments: