Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sweet Baby Zane


I am home for a couple of hours to visit with my other kids and get a shower but

I wanted to give an update and picture for those of you wandering about little zane. He was admitted Sunday night for rsv/ pnuemonia and had to be put on a breathing tube. They told us to expect him to be on it for a week or two. He is doing good today and all he sats are good and his blood gasts are near perfect the nurse said. That is good news right ali and josie. They were even able to lower the vent a little more. He is expected to recover fully but it will just be a while for his body to recover. Keep us in your prayers.

7 comments:

Karli said...

I'm so sorry you are going through this. That RSV is a scary thing. Good luck and you'll for sure be in our prayers.

Cameron and Amy said...

What a scary thing to have to be brave through. You're in our thoughts and prayers too. Love you!

B & C Romer said...

Oh my goodness! That us super scary. Poor little guy. I would be a mess! We will be praying for a speedy recovery for Zane.

Brimhall Bunch said...

HopeZane is feeling better, you'll be in our prayers.
Lett me know if you need anything

Amanda said...

Hey Beth,

I am so sorry to hear about you sweet baby Zane! You and your family are definitly in our prayers!
Lots of Love
Amanda

The Owens said...

We are all thinking of Zane and your family Beth.... Please please let me know if you need anything.

BUIS LIFE... said...

That looks just like Noah when he was in the NICU. We have kept you all in our thoughts, prayers, & fasting the last few weeks. It's great that he is home with you now!