Tuesday, September 22, 2009

MOTOR CROSS JEN





Zane's first ride

Is it meaner to not let her ride her new bike or let her in 1oo degree weather......???




Jenny turned five today. I can't help associate her birthday with my mom's death. It has been five years since she has been here. Jenny was the last baby to be born before mom passed away and I would like to think that she has been up there with all the other grandkids that have come since then (dad would tell you no, and that they are in two completly different places in heaven) but I am still going belive it. Anyways.... Jenny was all about motorcross and dirt bikes this year. I made a dirt bike cake (well..tried) and made her a cute dirtbike skirt (and yes i let her wear it to church ) She also got a bike... she wanted a DIRT bike but we are a little weary since Josh's broken arm which was a year ago this week. So she had to make do with a PEDDLE bike and told her to peddle fast.

10 comments:

Karli said...

This little girl is going to be every guys dream in a few years! She's hilarious!!! And what a great mom you are to let her creativity shine through. Good for you!

Brown Family said...

Oh my gosh I love the shirt and skirt. She is so cute, I love that she is loves those boy things. Good job on the cake and everything. Happy birthday Jenny.

Arizona Manwarings said...

Love the dirt bike cake and peddle jenny peddle you can make that bike go fast!

Penny and Aaron Owens said...

Happy Birthday Jenny! I love the car seat on the bike. So when she gets the training wheels off are you going to get her a real dirt bike. They make them pretty small these days

utahowens said...

Looks like she handled the heat ok. It is already too cold here. Which is better too hot or having to cover the tomatoes to get a few more weeks.

Great cake and good job on the clothes.

Happy Birthday Jen. Andrew says Happy birthday and Merry Christmas. I think he is a little silly.

Cameron and Amy said...

Cute skirt! Are they easy to make? Look at you Miss Beth, turning into a domestic goddess! Who'da thunk it when we were giggling about boys?

NorthwestNewmakers said...

Happy Birthday Jenny! Very cute outfit, and awesome bike!

Amanda said...

I love how you let Jenny enjoy and experience the things she loves!!!
I too often wonder if my sister Kelly was able to be with my children before they came to this earth....It makes me happy to think so, even if it may not be the case!

Becky Peterson said...

Happy Happy Birthday Jenny! You will be riding a two wheeler in no time at all.

Brianne said...

Your girls are so stinking beautiful! It cracks me up that Jenny is such a tom boy. I think she's the cutest little tom boy that ever existed.