Saturday, September 5, 2009

Zane's outta the closet


I want a bigger house!!!! I need a bigger house. Someday right. Jake and Zane have been sharing our bedroom closet. WAIT!!! Before you judge me listen .... Zane needs somewhere to sleep that is quiet during the day and until Josh is asleep at night in their room and Jake needs somewhere dark and quiet when he gets home at 4am from work. So I put a twin bed in there on the floor and it has been working until now.... Zane is figuring out to get past all the pillow barriades and has ended up off the bed and even behind the door or sleeping in shoes this week so do I move the playpen in there too then Jake and Zane would really be roommates.... I need a new house so at least my kids can stop telling people that their dad is in the closet.

1 comment:

Haley said...

I know this won't help, but "love grows best in little houses" came to mind. Remember the good old days in the cabins?