Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas 2011

Jenny and her Castle

                                                              Bailey and her doll

                                                                   Josh and Zelda


Zane actually smiling
Matching overalls

Brothers getting along

                                                        Bailey out at 6pm on Christmas Night

Christmas was nice this year. I don't think I did very good with taking pictures... but I did get a picture of each kid with their favorite present and Grandpa and Grandma in Matching Overalls. :) We had company all of Christmas break and Jake worked clear up to Christmas Eve. Bailey was our peeker and sneekee one this year. I noticed tears in a package of hers and she woke up at 3am and looked thru everything and didnt ever go back to sleep and totally crashed at 6pm that night. I am glad that it is over and went well.

No comments: