Sunday, December 4, 2011

Turkey Day 2011

All Ears..

Walking at the museum

Katelyn, Bailey and Garret


All the cousins except Brady and Zane

Brady and Zane Digging for Dinosaurs

7 Boys in a tiny Jeep

The Little Boys in the Dog House

Motorcylce rides

Tooth Fairys


                                                                     Pretty Nails

For Thanksgiving Becky and Brian's families came up to our house. We had 16 people in my little house. I worried about how we were going to fit everyone but we did it... and Shan and Brian and Becky and Shawn didn't even mind the bunkbeds. :) The kids camped out in the living room and it all worked out good. We met Brian and Shan the first day in Tucson and went to the Desert Musuem. It is a huge place set in the desert outside, wher you walk and walk. It was a beautiful day except I got lost with my girls.. long story but we used our "WITS" and found the rest of the gang. The Big Boys worked on motorcylces and trucks.. which led Becky and me on a wild goose chase for a part we weren't sure what it was called or where it went in the truck (Jake and Shawn were out on a motorcylce day trip) but again we used our "WITS" and camera phone and after 3 different auto parts stores found it!! We tried to go Black Friday shopping but decided it wasn't worth the lines and got back in the car and went home.. We didnt use our "WITS" on that one. I got to pull Garret's tooth out.. making my grand total of neices and nephews teeth pulled by Aunt Beth FIVE.. Merinda, Megan (hers fell out while I was babysitting so totally counting her) Katelyn, Dallin, Garret. I should start charging :) The last day we took all the girls and got pedis which cost us a pretty penny so I hoped they all enjoyed it. All and all it was a wonderful Thanksgiving spent with Family.

2 comments:

Karli said...

This is awesome. :) My boys have been talking a lot about using their "WITS" lately. :)

Cameron and Amy said...

You can come pull my kids' teeth out. It kind of grosses me out. I think it traumatized me when my mom pulled my teeth out. She would grab hold and shake your head back and forth. Yuck.