Friday, December 30, 2011

Josh turns 12

Josh and his "Triforce" Cake

Not THRILLED to with the new white shirt and tie

Whew! That wasnt the only thing he got..

                                                   Getting the priesthood in Utah

Josh turned twelve on the 22nd.. and we had Grandpa and Grandma M here for Christmas and Uncle Brian and family up to see the temple lights and of course eat some birthday cake. I got Josh a new white shirt and tie which didnt impress him much. I also had gotten him a new 3ds game but I had completly LOST it with all the christmas presents that I had hidden in my bedroom. I felt so bad... so he got a "replacement" family gift bday gift until I could find it. Poor boy, his mother is losing it. We left to go up to Utah with Grandpa M and Grandma M to Joseph for him to get ordained up there. It was nice to have so many of Jake's brothers there.

No comments: