Tuesday, October 5, 2010

DONT WAKE THE KITTY

We got a kitten this week. Yep, another animal.. have you lost track in how many we've had cause I have. The bunnies died while we were in New Mexico. Seems our bird dogs are also bunny dogs as well. : (  So we are trying a kitty this time. (An INDOOR kitten) So far is going good and the kids are loving it and taking care of it and it is litter trained so thats a plus and Zane hasn't gotten in the kitty litter either so  EVEN BETTER!!! But yesterday morning Jenny woke me up at 5:30 am  asking if she could use my bathroom (cause the kitty is in hers) cause she didn't want to wake the kitten up... so I sleepily nodded and remembered that Zane can hear the toliet flush from his master closet bedroom and just as I tried to warn her not to flush "MAMMA!!! " WAHHH!!!! So I have now explained to the kids to "forget about the kitty, dont you DARE wake up the baby! BTW we named it Scout (notice I have been refering to it as it cause we don't know if its a boy or a girl yet)

No comments: