Monday, October 18, 2010

Road Trip




Grandpa manwaring telling storiesb

grandkids listening.....hopefully

                                          

Me and the kids tagged along with Bri and Shan for fall break to my dad this last week. It was a looong drive. We wimped out and stayed in a hotel each way since it was over a 1000 miles each way. I checked into a hotel all by myself a first for me ... well, Brian was next to me and the hotel lady thought we were married but whatever I still did it and stayed in my very own hotel room all alone with all the kids. WE helped dad shovel dirt outta his basement and played with cousins and enjoyed being together.. you know after I got my keys back from locking them in the van at a burger King in Kingman, AZ and kids throwing up in hotel rooms and having to get two new tires went I got home... and two kids home with sore thoarts and fevers (a possiable strep watch.. we still love you kim)   It was still a really good time. :)

2 comments:

Cameron and Amy said...

Oh man!! What a good mom you are going all that way alone with your kids to see grandpa. Good job Beth!!

Gail said...

I think you might be superwoman to have survived that trip with 4 kids and no hubby! Way to go!