Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Grandma and Grandpa Manwaring

grandma teaching dance class

grandma teaching me how to make apple pie

Grandpa and grandma teaching me to CAN

 
Zane at the "flea market" I TRIED my hardest to get grandma and grandpa to buy these for all
the peterson boys and Blake's boys... I was that CLOSE!!!
Grandpa playing headbands with us.I asking him if he HAD AN IDEA! Nope, he didnt catch on. haha


Grandpa and Grandma Mawaring came and stayed with us for almost 2 weeks. While we were wearing our jackets while it was in the 60's .... Grandpa was LOVING it. They spoiled me so much! They got me going and EXCITED about my food storage. We went to movies and flea markets and Grandpa helped build me a bench seat for my bay window in my bathroom. We enjoyed them so much.

No comments: