Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Zane's Birthday # 4

silly z

Flying z

sleepy z and m

"picky" z 

                                                            Preschool Z

Birthday cake Z

 zane the train


                                                        Forced sibling picture by the cake
Zane turned Four in December. He will ALWAYS be MY BABY. Sad as it is.. that is the truth. I was noticing the other day I still carrying him QUITE a bit. ( I have been working on this and putting him down and he quickly will  grab at me wanting him to pick him back up cause really who wouldn't want to be CARRIED everywhere RIGHT) So I have started to tell him "NOPE, you walk YOUR LEGS ARE NOT BROKEN" and now he goes right to "MAMMA. HOLD ME LEGS BROKEN" be still my heart! and totally makes me GIGGLE.  I know I know Im not helping myself. It mostly gets me cause he SAYS it. Zane is FINALLY talking somewhat, hard to understand by ANYONE but someone that is related to him when he is trying to tell you what he wants or needs and  I still have to  ask twenty questions and I STILL CANT UNDERSTAND..he has started to take my phone and take pictures of things (a later post coming) and then.... he will get my phone open up my pictures , scroll through and point to the picture of what he is trying to tell me. OH, this little boy is so sweet and smart and im finally getting to ENJOY that. We did take him to a developmental doctor and had him evalated for autism. I was so sick about this and many many tears were cried over the whole process. He only qualified for speech... because he is soooo behind but didnt even hit there baseline in all the other sections tested. The doctor then referred us to the state for help to get him caught up... another LONG process but he wasnt BAD ENOUGH to get help either. So we are working on it and getting him back into private speech and he loves his preschool too. I just know this year is going to be the best year yet! ANYHOW ,,,, the birthday part- Zane was so excited for his bday and wanted an angry birds cake and a train set. He still wasnt ready to give up his birthday day when it was Josh's. "NO, MY BIRTHDAY MY BIRTHDAY!! " he would say whenever Josh would talk about what he wanted to do or eat for his bday. AND then Josh would ARGUE back "YES ZANE ITS MY BIRTHDAY YOU CANT TAKE AWAY MY BIRTHDAY!!,," /yep my big 13 year couldn t let that one go either lol

No comments: